OgoSport will have a 10' x 20' booth setup at Chitag where they will be demonstrating OgoBILD + Animate live while also allowing kids to play with their popular outdoor toys (e.g. OgoDisk, Volo, AeroZipp, etc). Families can enjoy playing with OgoSport products and learning about the importance of open play in children's development as well as purchase OgoSport products at the event.
About BILD + Animate
OgoSport's BILD + Animate gives kids ages 6+ the opportunity to explore the world of animation by creating their own stop-motion movies.
Combining the OgoBILD line of constructive toys with the stop motion animation software of Aardman Animation Studios (the premier UK education stop-motion animation software and creator of Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run), makers of all ages can learn to build, direct, and share their own animated films.
With the addition of the BILD + AnimateIt! Studio Kit to it's active and creative play toy line, OgoSport continues to promote open-ended play and stimulate a child's imagination in the making of animated movies.
Each Studio Kit includes:
- 103 OgoBILD Interchangeable Pieces
- 1 Flexible HD Steady-Mount Web Cam for photographing OgoBILD characters
- 1 Step-by-Step Guidebook Introducin Stop Motion Animation
- 1 Certificate to download Aardman's AnimateIt! Express Software (available for MAC & Windows)
About the Chicago Toy & Game Group, Inc.
The Chicago Toy & Game group is a family of industry initiatives designed to encourage and promote the power and joy of invention in social, educational, and professional environments. The Chicago Toy & Game Group consists of:
- Chicago Toy & Game (ChiTAG) Fair: founded in 2003 – the largest toy and game fair in the U.S. open to public. ChiTAG brings together consumers, families, inventors, manufacturers, retailers, educators, hobbyists, and the media, at the start of the holiday season, to play, celebrate, discover, support, and promote the creation of toys and games.
- The International Toy & Game Inventor and Industry Conference (T&GCon): founded in 2008 – the industry’s original, preeminent, most comprehensive conference available to toy and game inventors and seasoned industry professionals from around the world.
- Toy and Game Inventor of the Year (TAGIE) Awards: founded in 2008 – an elegant and playful evening that honors and celebrates the history of and the people behind the playthings.
- playChic brings play and brands to the people in a fresh and relevant way - on the runway! playChic is an opportunity for brands to strike a pose, dominate the runway, and take the media by storm – just in time for the holidays,
- The International Summit for Professional Inventors (I-SPI): founded in 2011 – an exclusive, invitation only conference for Professional Inventors.
- Young Inventor Challenge: founded in 2007 – open to kids ages 6 – 18, participants create their own toy or game inventions to be judged by popular vote by The ChiTAG Fair attendees.
- Games for Educators Website and Newsletter: founded in 2005 – resource developed in partnership with Live Oaks Games provides educators, librarians and parents with the tools and trends to bring games into the classroom and homeschool curriculum.
- DiscoverGames.com: founded in 1998 – the world’s largest co-op of board game inventors.
- Chicago Toy and Game Foundation: founded in 2011 – philanthropic foundation supporting various children’s organizations.